We may do the following:
1. Collect personal information such as name and contact details.
2. Collect information about your demographics.
3. Provide industry-standard security to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. If you use your credit card to pay for any of our services, then your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology. We will not store your credit card details on our servers, however.
4. Allow you to review and edit your personal and demographic information while it is in our possession.
5. Send you service announcements to notify you about new products or service updates. We may use your alternate email address and/or home address to ensure that you receive important information about your account or other requested information.
6. Give you the choice of "opting in" to receive third party mailings.
7. Make it easy for you to unsubscribe from mailing lists affiliated with ArasPress.com by providing instructions at the end of our emails, unless the subscription is vital to the operation of your account.
We will not do the following:
1. Send you unsolicited commercial email (SPAM).
2. Share your personal information or demographic data, give anyone access to your email, or open or read messages in your account without your explicit permission unless we believe, in good faith, that such release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply the terms of our user agreement, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ArasPress.com, our users, or the public.
3. Share any data with outside parties that would identify a specific user.
4. Contact you via email or any other method to ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone; you should only enter it directly into our website.
5. Contact you via email or another method to ask you for your credit card information. You should only enter this information directly into our website.
6. Change how we use your personal information without first placing a prominent notice on our website.